Teaman, Ramirez & Smith, Inc. is a full service accounting firm offering its clients a variety of traditional and specialized services. We actively recruit what we believe to be the highest quality employees in our field. We provide our employees with a stimulating environment in which to excel and prosper. Unlike many larger firms, Teaman, Ramirez & Smith, Inc. allows for its employees to learn and experience all levels of accounting.
We actively promote from within the firm, and we like to see our employees reach their potential. As an employee with Teaman, Ramirez & Smith, Inc., you won't get lost in the shuffle or ignored as with larger firms. Between the experience and expertise of our partners and managers, and the young, friendly, ambitious staff members, you will receive guidence and mentoring that will be invaluable to you as you venture into your new career with us.
The benefit package we offer our employees is competitive with other accounting firms, but we feel that the advantages of working for Teaman, Ramirez & Smith, Inc. go beyond what you see in the package.
* We provide audit experience for CPA licensing purposes
* We provide a wide range of experience including: audits; reviews; compilations; write-up; payroll; individual and business tax preparation and planning; estate and fiduciary tax returns and planning; general business consulting; and litigation support
* We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries
* We provide a 401k plan with an employer match
* We provide a life insurance policy at no cost to employees
* We offer a flexible benefits plan that covers medical insurance and unreimbursed medical, dental and optical expenses (including insurance co-pays)
* We pay for a medical insurance plan which allows employees a choice of several insurance companies and numerous options of coverage
* We pay for at least 40 hours of professional continuing education each year to all professional staff whether licensed or not
* We encourage and support staff involvement and participation in professional and civic organizations regardless of the level of position
* We provide unlicensed staff with paid time off to take the CPA exam
* We provide for license renewals with the State Board of Accountancy
* We pay for membership with the AICPA and CalCPA, as applicable
* We provide 25 days of paid time off for vacation, personal matters and holidays
* We provide additional days of paid time off for vacation, personal matters and holidays for long term employees
* We provide direct deposit of payroll for all of our employees